World Food Center is careful with the processing of personal data of visitors and users of World Food Center services and products. In this World Food Center privacy statement, we describe how we handle your personal data.
In this privacy statement you can read all about how your personal data is collected and how it is handled. This explains where your data is stored and for what purposes your data is stored. In addition, you will also find all your rights with regard to your data and how you can make use of these rights. The privacy statement will sometimes be changed by, for example, legislative changes. It is therefore advisable to periodically consult the statement.
World Food Center complies with the current legislation and regulations as laid down in the General Data Processing Regulation. This implies that we at least:
- Processing your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this statement.
- The processing of personal data is restricted only to those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- We do not pass on personal data to other parties unless this is necessary for the performance of the purposes for which they were provided
- We ask for permission if we need it for processing the data.
There are situations in which your data is collected by World Food Center. It is therefore good that you know what is being done and how you can indicate your wishes regarding your data. This statement is about this. If you are uncomfortable about the use of your data by World Food Center, please feel free to contact us. Through email@example.com
Goals saved data
Personal data is collected by World Food Center for a number of purposes. These are explained below.
In addition, World Food Center collects personal data with the following purpose:
- managing the relationship between you and World Food Center;
- to be able to offer services of World Food Center to you in an optimal and safe manner;
- answering questions and complaints;
- providing information and information to you;
- inviting for events.
Main objective: sending newsletters
World Food Center sends out newsletters via e-mail. These newsletters are on the one hand commercial and on the other hand focused on knowledge sharing. Your first name, last name and e-mail address are collected via the appropriate form on the World Food Center website. In addition, you can be asked orally or textually to register. Optional therefore company name and telephone number still stored additionally.
The data that World Food Center receives and processes for the newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. With this company, World Food Center has a supplier agreement that complies with the guidelines of the AVG. In addition, we keep these data separately in a database. This is protected by a password and only accessible to employees who qualify.
The newsletters are sent with Mailchimp. The moment you sign up for the newsletter, your e-mail address, first and last name are automatically saved in the appropriate list within Mailchimp. The storage of your data is for an indefinite period of time. You can always unsubscribe whenever you want, via the link at the bottom of the newsletters or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The World Food Center website collects your data to improve the website. This is done with Google Analytics. This information is anonymous and is therefore not bound to your personal data. Think of information such as the duration of the website visit or the pages that are frequently visited.
Processing and permission
All data will only be processed with your express permission or to implement the agreements that are entered into, or because processing is necessary to register you for participation in events.
- World Food Center only collects those personal data that are strictly necessary to maintain and improve the service of World Food Center to the user.
- World Food Center never processes your personal data for commercial purposes, such as sending advertising or making offers by third parties.
- World Food Center does not become the "owner" of the collected personal data: you continue to have full control over the data you provide to World Food Center. World Food Center does not store the collected personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which World Food Center collects or processes it.
- World Food Center takes into account the existing privacy legislation when acquiring, processing, storing and managing personal data and in particular the legislation as laid down in the General Data Processing Regulation.
World Food Center ensures appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing as referred to in the Personal Data Protection Act. These measures ensure an adequate level of protection, taking into account the state of the art and the costs involved in the implementation and implementation of the measures.
The moment you contact World Food Center via email, the data you send, such as name, company name, and e-mail address, will be stored on the mail server. Those e-mails will be saved up to a maximum of two years.
Access and confidentiality
Compliance with the above-mentioned measures will be checked (organisationally) by World Food Center. Access to data collection is only given to employees of World Food Center who, according to their task, must have access to that data. Confidentiality is contractually agreed with all employees. World Food Center and its suppliers engage in a duty of confidentiality with regard to the data collections.
Provision to third parties
World Food Center will not provide your personal data to third parties, unless this exchange takes place at your request or when this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. World Food Center may have the management and processing of your personal data carried out by third parties, who then have access to the data collection by virtue of their assignment. World Food Center grants such access on condition that this third party complies with the provisions of these regulations and the duty of confidentiality.
You have the right to inspect, correct, supplement, remove or protect your own personal data in line with the AVG - as far as reasonably possible. Requests can be sent to the data protection officer, e-mail address: email@example.com
The privacy officer will process a request for inspection, improvement, supplementation, removal or blocking. The identity of the user will be verified before the request is executed. A request to inspect, change or delete the personal data of a user will be handled by World Food Center within a period of 4 weeks (in writing).