The Advisory Board WFC is an independent body, formed by people with broad knowledge and experience in the food chain or specific expertise in areas such as communication, nutritional value, food industry, science, "edutainment" or social dialogue.
The Advisory Board advises the WFC Steering Committee on the development of the WFC Experience, both solicited and unsolicited. The RvA has the role of "guardian" of this line of thought.
Chairman of the Advisory Board Ad Jurrian.
The current Advisory Board is composed as follows:
- Gerda Feunekes (Nutrition Center Director) - Nutrition Center Director
- Mirjam van 't Veld (Director of the Gelders Valley hospital) - Director of Gelderse Vallei Hospital
- Marian Geluk (director FNLI) - director FNLI
- Jorrit Kiewik (Director of Slow Food Youth Network) - Director of Slow Food Youth Network
- Raoul Bino (managing director F & B -WUR)
- Reinoud van Assendelft de Coningh (Leisure consultant)
- Onno French (food consultant)
- Ad Jurian (chairman) chairman